Topics

Field Day Site Review Meeting #fieldday

Brian Gohl - AI6US

Edited

Happy New Year!

The first Field Day Site review meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 8th, 6:00pm at Denny's Restaurant, 681 Newcastle Rd, Newcastle, CA 95658. You are invited to come early for coffee, to eat and visit!

In this first meeting we will discuss site access, public visibility, technical needs and general Field Day event goals. We will review the suitability of the current location at the Nyak Shell station's recreation area and if decided, create a list of alternative FD locations.

If we wish to consider alternative locations, we will then arrange site surveys during January / February and determine if the sites would better meet the event needs, wishes and goals. Prior to the Field Day planning committee meeting to organize the 2019 FD event, we may meet again to review the site surveys and make prepare a site recommendation to present to the membership and FD committee for their consideration.

I look forward to seeing you there! Please bring your observations, ideas and suggestions. Looking forward to a great meeting as we review past FD challenges, successes!

Thank you in advance for participating in this important planning!
--
Brian- AI6US
916-770-7751 cell

Jef Allbright

Just I realized I missed the Field Day review meeting yesterday.  

Please keep me in mind for next time.

- Jef  N5JEF

On Sat, Dec 29, 2018 at 1:35 PM Brian Gohl - AI6US <ai6us@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Happy New Year!

The first Field Day Site review meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 8th, 6:00pm at Denny's Restaurant, 681 Newcastle Rd, Newcastle, CA 95658. You are invited to come early for coffee, to eat and visit!

In this first meeting we will discuss site access, public visibility, technical needs and general Field Day event goals. We will review the suitability of the current location at the Nyak Shell station's recreation area and if decided, create a list of alternative FD locations.

If we wish to consider alternative locations, we will then arrange site surveys during January / February and determine if the sites would better meet the event needs, wishes and goals. Prior to the Field Day planning committee meeting to organize the 2019 FD event, we may meet again to review the site surveys and make prepare a site recommendation to present to the membership and FD committee for their consideration.

I look forward to seeing you there! Please bring your observations, ideas and suggestions. Looking forward to a great meeting as we review past FD challenges, successes!

--
Brian- AI6US
916-770-7751 cell

Brian Gohl - AI6US

Hello Jef,

We missed having you at the meeting last night. We had a great round table discussion and are needing to collect more location information before presenting the recomnendations to the Field Day Committee. Give me a call for more details.

Will definately let you know the scheduled date for the Field Day planning meeting. 

Best Regards! 
Brian Gohl - AI6US 
(916) 770-7751 cell

-------- Original message --------
Date: 1/9/19 12:41 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io, "Brian Gohl (AI6US)" <ai6us@...>
Subject: Re: [from W6EK Groups.io] Field Day Site Review Meeting #fieldday

Just I realized I missed the Field Day review meeting yesterday.  

Please keep me in mind for next time.

- Jef  N5JEF

On Sat, Dec 29, 2018 at 1:35 PM Brian Gohl - AI6US <ai6us@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Happy New Year!

--
Brian- AI6US
916-770-7751 cell

--
Brian- AI6US