FIELD DAY 2021 Results #fieldday #QST

Dennis - WU6X

Edited

Field Day 2021 results are now posted: https://field-day.arrl.org/fdresults.php

Click on "LINE SCORES 2021" to download the PDF to search for your call or other specific results.
Amazingly this year, operating from Alabama in my RV with just 100w and a halfwave end-fed wire tied to a tree, I achieved TOP SCORE in the 1B category, beating the next nearest operator by just 30 points. This is a lifetime achievement in the hobby for me ... to be first in any National contest.

1B — One Operator Commercial
Sierra Foothills ARC
WU6X / 510 / 2 / 1 / 2,090 / AL

Sierra Foothills ARC finished 17th in the 4A Category under stiff competition. Not bad considering first place score was 18,138 points and 5,229 contacts.
4A  Sierra Foothills ARC
W6EK (+K6ABJ)
897 / 2 / 166 / 4,230 / SV

Score Legend 
Score listings are grouped according to the number of transmitters in simultaneous operation and their entry class.
The listings show club or group name, call sign(s) used, total number of QSOs, number indicating power output used
(5 is less than 5 W, 2 is less than 150 W, 1 is more than 150 W), number of participants, and total score including
bonus points and ARRL Section.

Dennis - WU6X

Jim - KQ6VP

Wat to go Dennis, Kq6vp

On Sat, Nov 20, 2021, 12:39 PM Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...> wrote:

Click on "LINE SCORES 2021" to download the PDF to search for your call or other specific results.
Amazingly this year, operating from Alabama in my RV, with just 100w and a halfwave end-fed wire tied to a tree, I achieved TOP SCORE in the 1B category, beating the next nearest operator by just 30 points. This is a lifetime achievement in the hobby for me ... to be first in any National contest.

Sierra Foothills ARC

Sierra Foothills ARC finished 17th in the 4A Category under stiff competition. Not bad considering first place score was 18,138 points and 5,229 contacts.
4A  Sierra Foothills ARC
W6EK (+K6ABJ)

Score Legend 
Score listings are grouped according to the number of transmitters in simultaneous operation and their entry class.
The listings show club or group name, call sign(s) used, total number of QSOs, number indicating power output used
(5 is less than 5 W, 2 is less than 150 W, 1 is more than 150 W), number of participants, and total score including

Dennis - WU6X

Gerry - WA6E

Nicely done!  Congrats.

On 11/20/2021 12:39 PM, Dennis - WU6X wrote:

Amazingly this year, operating from Alabama in my RV, with just 100w and a halfwave end-fed wire tied to a tree, I achieved TOP SCORE in the 1B category, beating the next nearest operator by just 30 points. This is a lifetime achievement in the hobby for me ... to be first in any National contest.

Sierra Foothills ARC

4A  Sierra Foothills ARC
W6EK (+K6ABJ)

Score Legend 

Dennis - WU6X

Stuart - W1SLC

Congrats my friend!!  Well deserved!

Stuart Clark, W1SLC

Monitored by the NSA. 
 III      🇺🇸

On Nov 20, 2021, at 12:40, Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...> wrote:

Sierra Foothills ARC

4A  Sierra Foothills ARC
W6EK (+K6ABJ)

Score Legend 

Dennis - WU6X

Greg - KO6TH

Way to go Dennis!  Time to bronze that key, put the feet (fist?) up, and smile. 

What are you going to go for in your next lifetime?

Greg  KO6TH

Dennis - WU6X wrote:

Sierra Foothills ARC

4A  Sierra Foothills ARC
W6EK (+K6ABJ)

Score Legend 

Dennis - WU6X

Brian - AI6US

Congratulations Dennis!!! What an achievement!!! 

Best Regards! 
Brian Gohl - AI6US 
(916) 770-7751 cell

-------- Original message --------
Date: 11/20/21 12:40 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io
Subject: [Special] [from W6EK Groups.io] FIELD DAY 2021 Results #fieldday #QST

Sierra Foothills ARC

4A  Sierra Foothills ARC
W6EK (+K6ABJ)

Score Legend 

Dennis - WU6X
--
Brian- AI6US

Michele - WH7QC

Congratulations Dennis!! That is soooo awesome!!!
73!
Michele/WH7QC and Roy/WH7DH 

On Nov 20, 2021, at 1:39 PM, Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...> wrote:

Sierra Foothills ARC

4A  Sierra Foothills ARC
W6EK (+K6ABJ)

Score Legend 

Dennis - WU6X

Earl - K6GPB

Congratulations Dennis.  I had fun working this event at home.  Came in second of 28 participants in the 1E category of the Sacramento Valley Section.   Maybe next year we can get two firsts for the Club.
Earl, K6GPB

On Saturday, November 20, 2021, 04:57:38 PM PST, Brian - AI6US <ai6us@...> wrote:

Congratulations Dennis!!! What an achievement!!! 

Best Regards! 
Brian Gohl - AI6US 
(916) 770-7751 cell

-------- Original message --------
Date: 11/20/21 12:40 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io
Subject: [Special] [from W6EK Groups.io] FIELD DAY 2021 Results #fieldday #QST

Sierra Foothills ARC

4A  Sierra Foothills ARC
W6EK (+K6ABJ)

Score Legend 

Dennis - WU6X

--
Brian- AI6US