From: Bob - K6UDA <k6udaradio@...>
Date: 3/12/19 7:34 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io
Subject: [from W6EK Groups.io] Field Day 2019 T-Shirts #fieldday

Seeing as we're moving our Field Day location to the Blue Canyon Airport, I though it would be fun to do a new FD shirt for the group. I'm attaching a picture of the shirt design and front and back logos. Pricing is based on the amount of shirts we order. Based on an order of 50 shirts our price per shirt would be just under $15.00 per shirt. I'm trying to get an idea of how many and what sizes we would need for an order. If you are willing to commit to buying a shirt or two, please respond with:

Your name & callsign
What size shirt(s)
How many shirts
I'll start the order off with my order of two Xl shirts.
Bob - K6UDA

Peter - WB6POT

Nice design Bob.

Peter - WB6POT
1 - XL

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 7:34 AM Bob - K6UDA <k6udaradio@...> wrote:
Seeing as we're moving our Field Day location to the Blue Canyon Airport, I though it would be fun to do a new FD shirt for the group. I'm attaching a picture of the shirt design and front and back logos. Pricing is based on the amount of shirts we order. Based on an order of 50 shirts our price per shirt would be just under $15.00 per shirt. I'm trying to get an idea of how many and what sizes we would need for an order. If you are willing to commit to buying a shirt or two, please respond with:

Your name & callsign
What size shirt(s)
How many shirts
I'll start the order off with my order of two Xl shirts.
Bob - K6UDA

Dennis - WU6X

(1) LARGE for me
Dennis, WU6X

Seeing as we're moving our Field Day location to the Blue Canyon Airport, I though it would be fun to do a new FD shirt for the group. I'm attaching a picture of the shirt design and front and back logos. Pricing is based on the amount of shirts we order. Based on an order of 50 shirts our price per shirt would be just under $15.00 per shirt. I'm trying to get an idea of how many and what sizes we would need for an order. If you are willing to commit to buying a shirt or two, please respond with:

Your name & callsign
What size shirt(s)
How many shirts
I'll start the order off with my order of two Xl shirts.
Bob - K6UDA

Greg KO6TH
Medium
One, please

Thanks!

Greg  KO6TH

Bob - K6UDA wrote:

Seeing as we're moving our Field Day location to the Blue Canyon Airport, I though it would be fun to do a new FD shirt for the group. I'm attaching a picture of the shirt design and front and back logos. Pricing is based on the amount of shirts we order. Based on an order of 50 shirts our price per shirt would be just under $15.00 per shirt. I'm trying to get an idea of how many and what sizes we would need for an order. If you are willing to commit to buying a shirt or two, please respond with:

Your name & callsign
What size shirt(s)
How many shirts
I'll start the order off with my order of two Xl shirts.
Bob - K6UDA

Alan Thompson

Great job, Bob :)

I'll take one large.

Best Regards,

Alan Thompson - W6WN

On 3/12/2019 7:34 AM, Bob - K6UDA wrote:
Seeing as we're moving our Field Day location to the Blue Canyon Airport, I though it would be fun to do a new FD shirt for the group. I'm attaching a picture of the shirt design and front and back logos. Pricing is based on the amount of shirts we order. Based on an order of 50 shirts our price per shirt would be just under $15.00 per shirt. I'm trying to get an idea of how many and what sizes we would need for an order. If you are willing to commit to buying a shirt or two, please respond with:

Your name & callsign
What size shirt(s)
How many shirts
I'll start the order off with my order of two Xl shirts.
Bob - K6UDA

Gary KC3PO

One XL for me please.

- Gary  KC3PO

Stuart - AK6XR

I'll take 2 in Size 2XL (I'm big-boned...)

Stuart - AK6XR

Seeing as we're moving our Field Day location to the Blue Canyon Airport, I though it would be fun to do a new FD shirt for the group. I'm attaching a picture of the shirt design and front and back logos. Pricing is based on the amount of shirts we order. Based on an order of 50 shirts our price per shirt would be just under $15.00 per shirt. I'm trying to get an idea of how many and what sizes we would need for an order. If you are willing to commit to buying a shirt or two, please respond with:

Your name & callsign
What size shirt(s)
How many shirts
I'll start the order off with my order of two Xl shirts.
Bob - K6UDA

Ken Crouse

Thanks, Bob - Greatly appreciate your work on this.

Ken K6KEC
Large
(2) Two

73, Ken K6KEC
(916) 220-0085

Gerry - WA6E

I'll take one:  Medium

Gerry
WA6E

Seeing as we're moving our Field Day location to the Blue Canyon Airport, I though it would be fun to do a new FD shirt for the group. I'm attaching a picture of the shirt design and front and back logos. Pricing is based on the amount of shirts we order. Based on an order of 50 shirts our price per shirt would be just under $15.00 per shirt. I'm trying to get an idea of how many and what sizes we would need for an order. If you are willing to commit to buying a shirt or two, please respond with:

Your name & callsign
What size shirt(s)
How many shirts
I'll start the order off with my order of two Xl shirts.
Bob - K6UDA

Gary - N6UWQ

Can we have our name on the t-shirt?
I would like to order 1 t-shirt XL
N6UWQ
Gary

Herb - KM6JBI

Herb KM6JBI

--
Herb Garcia, KM6JBI

Nathan Chilton - K6NDC

I'd buy one.

Nathan Chilton K6NDC
1 XL

Michael - KK6GLP

Mike KK6GLP - One shirt, size Large

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 7:34 AM Bob - K6UDA <k6udaradio@...> wrote:
Seeing as we're moving our Field Day location to the Blue Canyon Airport, I though it would be fun to do a new FD shirt for the group. I'm attaching a picture of the shirt design and front and back logos. Pricing is based on the amount of shirts we order. Based on an order of 50 shirts our price per shirt would be just under $15.00 per shirt. I'm trying to get an idea of how many and what sizes we would need for an order. If you are willing to commit to buying a shirt or two, please respond with:

Your name & callsign
What size shirt(s)
How many shirts
I'll start the order off with my order of two Xl shirts.
Bob - K6UDA

Gary KM6ZCQ

Looks great Bob,

I’ll take two XL please.

Thanks,

Gary
KM6ZCQ

Jim - WA8MPA

Bob,
I will take  XL t-shirt.
Thanks
Jim Jupin
WA8MPA

Bob Brodovsky

I'll check on names but it might significantly increase the price.

Jeff - KM6RGO

Jeff KM6RGO
Large
1 shirt