EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA! #QST

Orion - AI6JB

Good Evening All!

Please help Phil, Anders, and me congratulate four new Extra Amateurs!  Jim, N6UGO, Sylvia, KS6WTF, Roger, KM6AUT, and Herb, KM6JBI!!  All four passed their Amateur Extra exam this evening!

Thank you to Brian, AI6US, and his VE team for hosting a session just for our students.

Excellent job Jim, Sylvia, Roger, and Herb!!  Looking forward to hearing on the extra bands.

Smitty - WB1G

Fantastic!!!!!  Great job all.

On May 10, 2022 at 9:39 PM, <Orion - AI6JB> wrote:

Good Evening All!

Please help Phil, Anders, and me congratulate four new Extra Amateurs!  Jim, N6UGO, Sylvia, KS6WTF, Roger, KM6AUT, and Herb, KM6JBI!!  All four passed their Amateur Extra exam this evening!

Thank you to Brian, AI6US, and his VE team for hosting a session just for our students.

Excellent job Jim, Sylvia, Roger, and Herb!!  Looking forward to hearing on the extra bands.

73's

Smitty WB1G

Jeff - KM6RGO

Congrats!

Jeff, KM6RGO
916-849-0736

On May 10, 2022, at 9:39 PM, Orion - AI6JB <ojendres@...> wrote:

Good Evening All!

Please help Phil, Anders, and me congratulate four new Extra Amateurs!  Jim, N6UGO, Sylvia, KS6WTF, Roger, KM6AUT, and Herb, KM6JBI!!  All four passed their Amateur Extra exam this evening!

Thank you to Brian, AI6US, and his VE team for hosting a session just for our students.

Excellent job Jim, Sylvia, Roger, and Herb!!  Looking forward to hearing on the extra bands.

Rob - KM6YKX

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Looking forward to hearing you out there!

73,
Rob - KM6YKX

Anders - NR6H

Congratulations Sylvia/AE, Roger/AE, Herb/AE and an Extra (!) congrats to Jim/AE for nailing 50/50 questions!
Awesome job, all!
// Anders, NR6H

Greg - KO6TH

Wow, congrats to all!  I hope the ionosphere can take the added load.

Greg  KO6TH

Orion - AI6JB wrote:

Good Evening All!

Please help Phil, Anders, and me congratulate four new Extra Amateurs!  Jim, N6UGO, Sylvia, KS6WTF, Roger, KM6AUT, and Herb, KM6JBI!!  All four passed their Amateur Extra exam this evening!

Thank you to Brian, AI6US, and his VE team for hosting a session just for our students.

Excellent job Jim, Sylvia, Roger, and Herb!!  Looking forward to hearing on the extra bands.

Devon, KM6MDG

Congratulations, all!

-- 73, Devon, KM6MDG

George ~ KD6CWU

Congrats to the new Extras!

I am happy to announce that last night, I passed the General upgrade exam after 31 years as a Tech.  Exam was held at EDSO (El Dorado County Sheriff's Office) by the EDSO Search and Rescue hams.  Now on to Extra!

Also, nice to meet everyone at Coffee and Doughnuts and Hams in the Hills run last weekend.

73
George / KD6CWU

Greg - KO6TH

Congrats to you too, George.  General is a big step.  Enjoy the new privileges!

Greg  KO6TH

George - KD6CWU via groups.io wrote:

Congrats to the new Extras!

I am happy to announce that last night, I passed the General upgrade exam after 31 years as a Tech.  Exam was held at EDSO (El Dorado County Sheriff's Office) by the EDSO Search and Rescue hams.  Now on to Extra!

Also, nice to meet everyone at Coffee and Doughnuts and Hams in the Hills run last weekend.

73
George / KD6CWU

Smitty - WB1G

Holy Cow George, that’s awesome!!!! I think Tech to General is the biggest step of them all.

20 years as a tech for me before I finally took my General and Extra.

Congratulations and 73,
Smitty

--

73's

Smitty WB1G

Jim - N6MED

Bravo Zulu!!!

Brian - AI6US

Congratulations!

Quick, use /AE before FCC ULS shows the upgrade! 😃

(916) 770-7751 cell

Brian - AI6US

Congratulations! Awesome to welcome four new Extras!!!

Four for four speaks highly for the instruction!

(916) 770-7751 cell

Please help Phil, Anders, and me congratulate four new Extra Amateurs!  Jim, N6UGO, Sylvia, KS6WTF, Roger, KM6AUT, and Herb, KM6JBI!!  All four passed their Amateur Extra exam this evening!

Thank you to Brian, AI6US, and his VE team for hosting a session just for our students.

Excellent job Jim, Sylvia, Roger, and Herb!!  Looking forward to hearing on the extra bands.

David - N6OJJ

Congratulations to the new EXTRA’s and to George for your upgrades.
--
Dave McBrayer  N6OJJ
Auburn, CA

Jim - KD7G

Congratulations to all 4 new Extras!! That'll be in the next newsletter, for sure! ;-)

7 3,
Jim - KD7G

Shannon - K6TNY

Congratulations George!   Know those questions are not easy.
Sure enjoyed having you at Coffee and Doughnuts and Hams in the Hills.  Sounds like you
did a "rescue" off the loose rocks too.....way to go to introduce yourself to the group.
    Shannon K6TNY and Irene   WB6RAF