Topics

Elmer Net - looking for a net control

carl.wf6j@gmail.com

Hello SFARCers,

I am looking for a part-time or full time recruit to be the ELMER NET, NET CONTROL.

The elmer Net is twice a month, every 1st and 3rd Wednesdays at 19:30  (7:30) pm.

I’ve been running the net “controlled” but giving a lot of leeway in how it runs. It is a
fun net and educational for the old timer or the new Ham.

There is not net roster as it is an “open” check-in every week.  Several of the SFARC
folks check in regularly to provide technical support.  Usually we can provide the Ham
that has a question, with a direction to go in, or a solution based on experience and
good intuition.

Can explain more… email me at: carl.wf6j@...  or wf6j@... thanks!
73, Carl, WF6J

My personal life situation (not just the failed Camry) has placed some restrictions on
what I can do.