Topics

Electrician

Herb - KM6JBI

Does anyone know any good/local electrician? I want to install a 50 inlet with a interlock in my electrical panel.

Thanks

-Herb KM6JBI

Brian Gohl - AI6US

Hello Herb - KM6JBI,

I have used T&M Electric, Inc. for many projects through the years when I lived n the Valley. Honest and professional.

www.buildzoom.com/contractor/t-m-electric-inc

(916) 770-7751

On Fri, 01 Nov 2019 12:51:34 -0700, Herb - KM6JBI <hpgarcia70@...> wrote:

Does anyone know any good/local electrician? I want to install a 50 inlet with a interlock in my electrical panel.

Thanks

-Herb KM6JBI

Hi Herb,

I used Auburn Electric for my panel upgrade and the 14-50 outlet in the garage for my car.  He's kind of a 1-man show, but will let you work along side him to lower the cost (sweat equity).  Also very honest and knows how to work with the power company and the regulators (permits, etc.).

Greg  KO6TH