Topics

El Dorado County Amateur Radio Club August 2020 Monthly Meeting Tonight!

Alan - W6WN

Hi There,

You are invited to our monthly meeting of the El Dorado County Amateur Radio Club Tonight!

Time: 6:30 PM Log In and Chat - 7:00 PM Meeting Begins

What:
 This is going to be a great meeting.
We'll talk a bit about what's going on with the club.

 - Jay Harmor, KE6GLA is going to do a brief show-&-tell with a new antenna analyzer he just got.

 - Bob Hess, W1RH will do a quick photo tour of the fire devastation at the Mt Vaca communications site.
 - Jordan Heichman, WC6J, and Phil Mosbacher, KK6YYD will do a Summits on the Air presentation in advance of what we hope will be a club SOTA event in September.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.