Donuts & Coffee in the Park

RSVP Required ASAP:
https://forms.gle/AikzJeKbCx2deHzx8

When: May 15, 2021  /  9 - 10:30 am
Where: Meadow Vista Park 1101 Meadow Vista Rd, Meadow Vista, CA 95722
Map:
tiny.cc/mvpk
Talk-in: W6EK 2m Repeater - Coffee Break Net

Bring your lawn chairs and comfortably spread out across the large soccer field. The SFARC board will serve free Dutch Brothers coffee and fresh donuts for you to enjoy while visiting old friends, meeting new members and welcoming visitors.

You don't need to be an SFARC member. Advance RSVP is required to let us know how many dozens of donuts and gallons of coffee we need to order!

Please Note:

The K6VHP, Dave - SK estate sale of hundreds of remaining ham shack items, antennas work meters, etc. will be open May 15th from 10am until 2pm. The sale QTH is about 1 mile from Meadow Vista Park.We will be posting another thread with more sale information. Stop by and check out all of the goodies after Donuts and Coffee in the Park.

Gary - KQ6RT

I will be there,

73, Gary

On Thursday, April 15, 2021, 05:58:45 PM PDT, Brian - AI6US <ai6us@...> wrote:

[...]

Carl - WF6J

Me too. Will bring my own coffee mug and cameras. De WF6J

On Apr 16, 2021, at 10:08 PM, Gary - KQ6RT via groups.io <kq6rt@...> wrote:

[...]

Joshua - KK6VHH

This is the day before my birthday!

I will be there and pretending that it's my birthday party :D

--
KK6VHH - Joshua

piratesinteepees.org
youtube.com/piratesinteepees