Topics

Donations for the Club Auction

Michael - W6QB

I have some donations for the club auction on Friday from Gary Willett – kb7qwc.

I have them because Gary is recovering from Gall Bladder surgery.

I may not be able to make it to the meeting Friday in part because of the pending power interruption, I’m in Foresthill.

Would someone be willing to take them to the meeting?  I can deliver to the Auburn area.

Thanks,

Mike

_._,_._,_

Greg D

Auburn's in the cross-hairs for power outage, too.

Hopefully power will either remain on, or be back in time for the meeting!

Greg  KO6TH

Michael - W6QB wrote:

I have some donations for the club auction on Friday from Gary Willett – kb7qwc.

I have them because Gary is recovering from Gall Bladder surgery.

I may not be able to make it to the meeting Friday in part because of the pending power interruption, I’m in Foresthill.

Would someone be willing to take them to the meeting?  I can deliver to the Auburn area.

Thanks,

Mike

Brian Gohl - AI6US

I am in Meadow Vista, but if you need a place to drop off the items, I'll make sure they get to the sale.

(916) 770-7751 cell