Topics

DMR Talkgroup?

Ed - W6OSC

Good Morning all,
I've heard reference to a DMR Talk Group "Sac Valley".  I have looked far and wide and cannot find the Talk Group number.  Would anyone happen to know what that number is?

Dennis - WU6X

HAMtalk: 311416

Dennis
iPhone Mobile

On Mar 19, 2020, at 8:24 AM, Ed - W6OSC via Groups.Io <eemore@...> wrote:

Good Morning all,
I've heard reference to a DMR Talk Group "Sac Valley".  I have looked far and wide and cannot find the Talk Group number.  Would anyone happen to know what that number is?

Ed - W6OSC

Thank You Dennis

Ed

311416

On 3/19/2020 8:24 AM, Ed - W6OSC via Groups.Io wrote:
Good Morning all,
I've heard reference to a DMR Talk Group "Sac Valley".  I have looked far and wide and cannot find the Talk Group number.  Would anyone happen to know what that number is?

Matthew - KC6RUO

I just got on DMR on the KI6OK (311416) repeater.  It works great!  I'm learning the tricks of the radio and software.