Topics

CW Practice

For those looking for the CW practice, I've been starting at 6:30 and going to 7:30 Thursday evenings. Hopefully the band will cooperate with us as I'm using a remote that's pretty close to us, near Sacramento. Look for me at 7.035 to 7.045 Mhz on your radio dial, as they used to say.

I'll be calling CQ CWA for the CWOps Academy about 18 wpm, but will QRS to your speed. A QSO will consist of a simple exchange of RST, QTH and Name, more if you like. If I'm talking to someone else, just send a BK and I'll let you in for a round table.

73, and hope to hear you on Wednesday evenings.

Dennis - WU6X