Contest Eligibility List UPDATE #contest

Dennis - WU6X

Edited

If you are relatively new to the Club, you may not be on the ARRL Eligibility List, which allows us to enter our contest score as a Club for accumulated credit. If you think you may NOT be on the list, or you need to be updated, please let me know immediately.

The existing list is attached; please check for your call sign. You can open the file, then use CTRL-F to search ... if you are noted no changes are needed.
If not, post back here your:

• CALLSIGN
  • GRID LOCATION
  • APPROXIMATE DISTANCE FROM AUBURN (CM98lw)
This information is available from QRZ. You may also use another call lookup service, like: HAMCALL (join for free)
Thanks,
Dennis - WU6X

Mike - K6YMM

Hi Dennis,

I reviewed the PDF and I’m not on the list.  Here’s my info:

• K6YMM
  • CM98kv
  • I’m 4.86 miles from the repeater.  I’m not sure how you determine distance between grid squares.

Thanks,

Mike Ganschow

K6YMM

From: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io <sfarc@w6ek.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis - WU6X
Sent: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 6:49 AM
To: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io
Subject: [Special] [from W6EK Groups.io] Contest Eligibility List UPDATE #contest

If you are relatively new to the Club, you may not be on the ARRL Eligibility List, which allows us to enter our contest score as a Club for accumulated credit. If you think ou may NOT be on the list, please let me know so I can update it today.

The existing list is attached; please check for your call sign. You can open the file, then use CTRL-F to search ... if you are noted no changes are needed.

• CALLSIGN
  • GRID LOCATION

This information is available from QRZ, which might be still broken, so you may have to use another call lookup service, like: HAMCALL (join for free)
Thanks,
Dennis - WU6X

Attachments:

Raymond - KK6AM

And I'm not on the list (even if I was my info would have been out of date)

• KK6AM
  • CM98kw
  • Center to center the grid squares approx 4.5 miles.

Thanks,

Ray - KK6AM

Derek - W6DER

Edited

• W6DER
  • CM98gn
  • 34.28 miles grid square center to center
Thanks!
-Derek

Tal Deus - W6SOM

W6SOM
CM98hn
35 miles

On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 6:48 AM Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...> wrote:
If you are relatively new to the Club, you may not be on the ARRL Eligibility List, which allows us to enter our contest score as a Club for accumulated credit. If you think ou may NOT be on the list, please let me know so I can update it today.

• CALLSIGN
  • GRID LOCATION
This information is available from QRZ, which might be still broken, so you may have to use another call lookup service, like: HAMCALL (join for free)
Thanks,
Dennis - WU6X

--
Ad Jesum per Mariam

Charles Watts

“Has it ever struck you that the trouts bite best on the Sabbath? God's critters tempting decent men”   -James M. Barrie author Peter Pan