Contest Eligibility List UPDATE #contest

If you are relatively new to the Club, you may not be on the ARRL Eligibility List, which allows us to enter our contest score as a Club for accumulated credit. If you think you may NOT be on the list, or you need to be updated, please let me know immediately.

The existing list is attached; please check for your call sign. You can open the file, then use CTRL-F to search ... if you are noted no changes are needed.
If not, post back here your:

  • CALLSIGN
  • GRID LOCATION
  • APPROXIMATE DISTANCE FROM AUBURN (CM98lw)
This information is available from QRZ. You may also use another call lookup service, like: HAMCALL (join for free)
Thanks,
Dennis - WU6X

Mike - K6YMM

Hi Dennis,

I reviewed the PDF and I’m not on the list.  Here’s my info:

  • K6YMM
  • CM98kv
  • I’m 4.86 miles from the repeater.  I’m not sure how you determine distance between grid squares.

Thanks,

Mike Ganschow

K6YMM