Topics

Club By-Laws

Gerry - WA6E

Does anybody have a copy of the club by-laws in Microsoft Word format?  I.e. a .doc format?  I have a copy but it is a pdf copy and I don't have the ability to convert a pdf to a .doc.

If you do have such a document, would you forward a copy to me, please.

Thanks.

Gerry
WA6E

Jeff - KM6RGO

Gerry,

If you cannot find the word file, send me the .pdf, I can convert it for you.  I have full version of Acrobat Pro, it should not be too difficult.

Jeff, KM6RGO

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 6:48 PM Gerry - WA6E <gjbrent@...> wrote:
Does anybody have a copy of the club by-laws in Microsoft Word format?
I.e. a .doc format?  I have a copy but it is a pdf copy and I don't have
the ability to convert a pdf to a .doc.

If you do have such a document, would you forward a copy to me, please.

Thanks.

Gerry
WA6E

Dennis - WU6X

Look on Groups.io. Both word and PDF are stored there

Dennis
530-305-0180
iPhone Mobile

On Mar 31, 2020, at 6:48 PM, Gerry - WA6E <gjbrent@...> wrote:
Does anybody have a copy of the club by-laws in Microsoft Word format? I.e. a .doc format? I have a copy but it is a pdf copy and I don't have the ability to convert a pdf to a .doc.

If you do have such a document, would you forward a copy to me, please.

Thanks.

Gerry
WA6E

Also, the CD I passed to my replacement Secretary, also contains a copy. There are multiple iterations if the Bylaws file. Let me know if you can’t find it and I’ll send you a link. Note the date and version number to ensure you have the latest copy.

Dennis
530-305-0180
iPhone Mobile

On Mar 31, 2020, at 7:24 PM, Jeff - KM6RGO <jamontrail@...> wrote:

Gerry,

If you cannot find the word file, send me the .pdf, I can convert it for you.  I have full version of Acrobat Pro, it should not be too difficult.

Jeff, KM6RGO

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 6:48 PM Gerry - WA6E <gjbrent@...> wrote:
Does anybody have a copy of the club by-laws in Microsoft Word format?
I.e. a .doc format?  I have a copy but it is a pdf copy and I don't have
the ability to convert a pdf to a .doc.

If you do have such a document, would you forward a copy to me, please.

Thanks.

Gerry
WA6E

Nathan Chilton - K6NDC

I've searched this groups.io site, and all I can find is the PDF.

Orion, AI6JB

Gerry,

I did the last revision. I will dig it up and email.

73
Orion Endres, AI6JB
1201 Wood Oak Court, Roseville, CA 95747-7383
(916) 788-8251 H \\ (916) 534-8251 C

What the heck does “73” mean? 73 is morse code short hand for “Best Regards” used by Ham radio operators. It’s origin goes all the way back to the landline telegraph days.

Does anybody have a copy of the club by-laws in Microsoft Word format? I.e. a .doc format? I have a copy but it is a pdf copy and I don't have the ability to convert a pdf to a .doc.

If you do have such a document, would you forward a copy to me, please.

Thanks.

Gerry
WA6E

Gerry - WA6E

I found one.  It is dated 2013.  The pdf copy is dated 2016.  Now to try and figure out if they are the same or different.  It's possible somebody made a PDF copy of the bylaws in 2016 and that was the date of the file.  Next update let's put the date of the update in the document margin.