Topics

Christmas Party slide show

Greg D

Hi folks,

If you were too distracted by playing Bingo to catch the entirety of
this year's epic slide show, we've uploaded it to the club's YouTube
channel for viewing. There's no annoying audio channel, so feel free to
hum your favorite carol as you watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfvberXW_K4

Happy Holidays, and Enjoy!

Greg KO6TH

carl.wf6j@gmail.com

Great,

Thank you for all the fine work producing videos of our Tech for Ten and the Main Programs.
Sure everyone fells the same way.

73,
Carl
WF6J

On Dec 8, 2019, at 9:50 PM, Greg D <ko6th.greg@...> wrote:

Hi folks,

If you were too distracted by playing Bingo to catch the entirety of
this year's epic slide show, we've uploaded it to the club's YouTube
channel for viewing. There's no annoying audio channel, so feel free to
hum your favorite carol as you watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfvberXW_K4

Happy Holidays, and Enjoy!

Greg KO6TH

Greg D

My pleasure. Good to know at least someone watches them once in a
while. This upload was Brian's idea, so credit goes to him.

Greg KO6TH