Topics

Christmas Party for SFARC Members

Brian Gohl - AI6US
 

See everyone tonight at the SFARC Christmas Party, 6:30pm at the Auburn Veterans Memorial Hall.

Great time with your club friends and great prizes to be won! Prepay your 2020 membership and receive one free ticket! Receive one free ticket for each non-perishable food item donated for the food bank! Buy as many drawing tickets as you wish! Awesome gifts for spouses! Slideshow of the year's activities! Games, Prizes and FUN!

Access to the parking lot will be just past the hall. The main parking entrance will be closed to prevent parade parking. If you are able, please save the parking spots near the hall entrance for members with reduced mobility.

See you tonight!
--
Brian- AI6US

carl.wf6j@gmail.com
 

SFARC,

Will miss the Christmas Dinner tonight.  Just a complication that I can’t change.

Everyone have fun,

Fröhliche Weihnachten!

de WF6J

On Dec 7, 2019, at 9:33 AM, Brian Gohl - AI6US <ai6us@...> wrote:

See everyone tonight at the SFARC Christmas Party, 6:30pm at the Auburn Veterans Memorial Hall.

Great time with your club friends and great prizes to be won! Prepay your 2020 membership and receive one free ticket! Receive one free ticket for each non-perishable food item donated for the food bank! Buy as many drawing tickets as you wish! Awesome gifts for spouses! Slideshow of the year's activities! Games, Prizes and FUN!

Access to the parking lot will be just past the hall. The main parking entrance will be closed to prevent parade parking. If you are able, please save the parking spots near the hall entrance for members with reduced mobility.

See you tonight!
--
Brian- AI6US

Alan Thompson
 

So sorry I'll miss the party. Work obligations put in Reno, and on the wrong side of the weather

Wishing everyone a most excellent party, and very Best Wishes for the Holidays.


On Dec 7, 2019 9:33 AM, Brian Gohl - AI6US <ai6us@...> wrote:
See everyone tonight at the SFARC Christmas Party, 6:30pm at the Auburn Veterans Memorial Hall.

Great time with your club friends and great prizes to be won! Prepay your 2020 membership and receive one free ticket! Receive one free ticket for each non-perishable food item donated for the food bank! Buy as many drawing tickets as you wish! Awesome gifts for spouses! Slideshow of the year's activities! Games, Prizes and FUN!

Access to the parking lot will be just past the hall. The main parking entrance will be closed to prevent parade parking. If you are able, please save the parking spots near the hall entrance for members with reduced mobility.

See you tonight!
--
Brian- AI6US

Dennis - WU6X
 

So sorry ... we will miss you, Carl. 

Dennis
530-305-0180
iPhone Mobile

On Dec 7, 2019, at 1:08 PM, "carl.wf6j@..." <carl.wf6j@...> wrote:

 SFARC,

Will miss the Christmas Dinner tonight.  Just a complication that I can’t change.

Everyone have fun,

Fröhliche Weihnachten!

de WF6J

On Dec 7, 2019, at 9:33 AM, Brian Gohl - AI6US <ai6us@...> wrote:

See everyone tonight at the SFARC Christmas Party, 6:30pm at the Auburn Veterans Memorial Hall.

Great time with your club friends and great prizes to be won! Prepay your 2020 membership and receive one free ticket! Receive one free ticket for each non-perishable food item donated for the food bank! Buy as many drawing tickets as you wish! Awesome gifts for spouses! Slideshow of the year's activities! Games, Prizes and FUN!

Access to the parking lot will be just past the hall. The main parking entrance will be closed to prevent parade parking. If you are able, please save the parking spots near the hall entrance for members with reduced mobility.

See you tonight!
--
Brian- AI6US


--
Dennis - WU6X

Dennis - WU6X
 

Many, many thanks to all ... the planning committee, cooks and bottle washers, setup and tear-down crews ... for a successful SFARC Christmas Party. Once again, one of the highlights of the year for our Club.

Thank you all and Merry Christmas,

Dennis-WU6X, Louise-W6LPG

Michael - N6MRP
 

Yes, a very good party! Thanks to the organizers and other helpers!

Photos are posted on the Groups.io site. Please feel free to add your own photos.


73 and Merry Christmas / Happy Hanukkah!

Mike KK6GLP 


On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 9:19 AM Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...> wrote:
Many, many thanks to all ... the planning committee, cooks and bottle washers, setup and tear-down crews ... for a successful SFARC Christmas Party. Once again, one of the highlights of the year for our Club.

Thank you all and Merry Christmas,

Dennis-WU6X, Louise-W6LPG