Topics

Champion 7500-watt Dual-fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start - $900

Alan Thompson

Edited

I'm selling my gently-used Champion 7500-watt Dual-fuel Portable Generator. See Attached Photos

Dual Fuel – Generator runs on either gasoline or propane with the flip of a valve.
Engine Protection – Low oil shut-off sensor
Electric start – Easily starts with a toggle switch. Rope pull backup.
Intelligauge – Keeps track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.
120 / 240 Volt  9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts on gasoline and 8400 starting watts and 6750 running watts on propane. 439cc Champion engine.
Volt Guard  built-in surge protector to prevent overloads
Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.

The complete package includes the generator, plus a 50', 4-prong, 10 Gauge, 30Amp, 7500-watt heavy-duty locking power cord, and a Champion generator cover. Includes all original paperwork, Owners Manuals and Warranty. See photos.

Nearly new and well cared for, with break-in oil change at 5 hours and 100% synthetic oil on board. Only 50 hours of total run time with almost all of it on Propane, with very light loads (verifiable by generator's Intelligauge run-time meter). Portable generators can last for 10 years or more if you take care of them.

Selling only because most of our appliances here run on Propane, and we discovered we don't need this much power.

Paid $1,245 for generator, cord and cover in June 2019. Proof of purchase available. Selling the complete package for $900. Free delivery within 25 miles of Placerville: (530) 417 1451

Richard - AA6RS

Alan
I will buy it.  Can  the transaction wait for the weekend?
73

Rich.   AA6RS

Richard Snyder

m  510-918-3409

AA6RS@...

               "In small things considered is the world revealed"

On Nov 28, 2019, at 21:03, Alan Thompson <alan@...> wrote:

[...]

<Generator.jpg>
<GeneratorControlPanel.jpg>
<GeneratorFeatures.jpg>
<GeneratorCover.jpg>
<50FootGeneratorCord.jpg>

Alan Thompson - W6WN <w6wn.com@...>

Hi Richard,

Sorry, it's taken me a bit to get back to you. I had a prior inquiry here locally in Placerville that I need to honor. He's coming over tomorrow AM to check out the generator. If he doesn't take it, I'll contact you.

Best Regards,

Alan - W6WN