Topics

Cell Phone Booster Query

Jim - N6MED

To the RVers within range of w6ek.groups.io --

I'm researching cell phone "signal boosters" (yeah, I know, they are actually repeaters). If you've got one either for your vehicle or for your RV, what mfg and model do you have and what experience have you had with it?

Recommend?

Stay away from it?

etc.

Thanks! Be safe, be well!

-- Jim / N6MED

Don’t have one and have not done any research.

Dennis
iPhone Mobile

On Aug 6, 2020, at 5:11 PM, Jim - N6MED <n6medjim@...> wrote:

To the RVers within range of w6ek.groups.io --

I'm researching cell phone "signal boosters" (yeah, I know, they are actually repeaters). If you've got one either for your vehicle or for your RV, what mfg and model do you have and what experience have you had with it?

Recommend?

Stay away from it?

etc.

Thanks! Be safe, be well!

-- Jim / N6MED

Alan - W6WN

Jim,

I sell and install Cell Boosters, but only for homes. Wilson Electronics / ZBoost are the most popular Consumer brands. ZBoost bought out Wilson some years back.