Topics

Cancelled Event: General Meeting - CANCELLED - Friday, 13 March 2020 #cal-cancelled

sfarc@w6ek.groups.io Calendar <sfarc@...>

Cancelled: General Meeting - CANCELLED

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Friday, 13 March 2020
7:30pm to 9:30pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
1225 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA - City Hall, Rose Room

Hello SFARC Members,

The SFARC Board is monitoring the corona virus advisories as they affect public meetings in California. Today a COVID-19 advisory issued by Placer County.
https://www.placer.ca.gov/6454/Recommend-COVID-19-mitigation

Please note the following recommendation:
" Large Gatherings: Those who are planning large gatherings should consider modifying, postponing or canceling them, especially if large numbers of people will be within arm’s length of each other. Follow posted CDPH guidance under Scenario II."

This evening the full board discussed the Placer County advisory, our ability to provide a safe venue based on the CDPH guidance and the potential for impact to our membership and community. Based on the county advisory and the fluidity of the evolving situation, the board has voted to modify our upcoming meeting and event schedule, therefore cancelling this month's General Meeting.