Topics

Canceled - CERA Fool's Gold Enduro October 4 #volunteer

Michael - N6MRP

Hello All,

The California Endurance Riders Association has canceled the October 4 Fool's Gold Enduro.

Their announcement is found on their website: http://cera.org/2020/09/fools-gold-and-crazy-miner-cancelled-for-2020/

The Sierra Foothills Amateur Radio Club, which has supported the CERA enduros for many years, had volunteers in place to staff all radio stations. Our thanks go to these people who were ready to support CERA by providing radio communications:

STATION NAME

OPERATORS

Net Control

Ed Morell W6OSC, Sal Trapani K6SAL

Relay

Mike Perry N6MRP

Gas

Jeff Morgan KM6RGO

Darling Ridge

Al Thearle N6ADT, Mike Mayne K6ZUG

Corral

Matt Pauly KK6YMJ

We look forward to CERA's 2021 events!

73

Mike Perry N6MRP
Volunteer Events Coordinator, Sierra Foothills Amateur Radio Club

Brian Gohl - AI6US

Hello Everyone,

Thank you to everyone for volunteering and preparing for the CERA event. It is unfortunate that the event has been canceled, but we certainly look forward to providing communications for the event next year!

I especially wish to thank Mike for the incredible amount of detailed planning and recruiting to ready for this event. You put together a great team!

I for one, am looking forward to 2021!

(916) 770-7751