Topics

Building an Aircraft

Joshua - KK6VHH

Hey all,
Here is a link in case anyone is interested in following my aircraft build... YouTube videos to come :)
https://piratesinteepees.org/aircraft/
--
KK6VHH - Joshua

piratesinteepees.org
youtube.com/piratesinteepees

KB6SQT - Sam

I am very interested! Keep me posted!
My Pietenpol Air Camper just under construction was destroyed in the San Diego wildfires along with two boats I built, (one a 25’) and everything else we owned including my ham shack.

Sam

Sam Frazier
Attorney

Offices:
Auburn, California
La Jolla, California
858-456-5822 cell
Email: Frazierlaw@...
Since 1978

On Jan 6, 2021, at 10:37 AM, Joshua - KK6VHH <besneatte@...> wrote:

Hey all,
Here is a link in case anyone is interested in following my aircraft build... YouTube videos to come :)
https://piratesinteepees.org/aircraft/
--
KK6VHH - Joshua

piratesinteepees.org
youtube.com/piratesinteepees

Joshua - KK6VHH

"My Pietenpol Air Camper just under construction was destroyed in the San Diego wildfires"

I died a little bit on the inside when I read that. I am so sorry :(

On the bright side... I finished prepping the Corvair core, I ordered my short block today :) that should be done
in about three weeks. Tomorrow I will order some parts to start the airframe build.

Question: Do you have a recommended start point? IYO, Should I build the fuselage first or can I start with the elevator and rudder?--