From: Tim Helming <wt1im@...>
Date: Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 2:58 PM
Subject: Comm Academy - Free Online EmComm Training Event

I'm contacting you to invite folks to consider attending Comm Academy 2021, a free online training and workshop event taking place on April 10 and 11. Comm Academy is for anyone with an interest in emergency communications techniques and technologies. Most folks who attend are part of an ARES, RACES, ACS, or similar organization, but it's entirely open to anyone interested in the subjects.

You can see the schedule of presentations at https://www.commacademy.org/schedule
And registration is at https://www.commacademy.org/register

Please feel free to distribute this info to your membership as you see fit! I'd also love the chance to come on your podcast to spread the word about CA21!

73,

Tim

--
Tim Helming, WT1IM
Vice President, Puget Sound Repeater Group