Anyone else see this? Facebook - Marketplace -Cheap solar panels

Carl - WF6J

Grass valley based solar panels… used and “for charity” ?   If you go, bring your meter :). 83, Carl, WF6J

Joshua - KK6VHH

Can you post contact info or a link to the ad? I definitely need to take advantage of this. Thanks!
--
KK6VHH - Joshua

piratesinteepees.org
youtube.com/piratesinteepees

Joshua - KK6VHH

Never mind, I found it:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/748190965890769/?ref=category_feed&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A2584777a-5dcd-43e4-9e05-5c5a1602712c

--
KK6VHH - Joshua

piratesinteepees.org
youtube.com/piratesinteepees

John - KR6MR

He had 12v, 75w panels a while ago. At the time $20 each. Ask to see if he still has ant.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A

Carl - WF6J

I lost the contact info and someone was looking for it. Have the guy’s phone number?
TNX, WF6J

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 11:02 AM John - KR6MR <kr6mr@...> wrote:
He had 12v, 75w panels a while ago. At the time $20 each. Ask to see if he still has ant.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A

John - KR6MR

Hi Carl and group. I asked him via marketplace to see if he has any more 12V panels.  Waiting reply

John - KR6MR

He does not have 12v panels.