Antenna Kit from ARRL #antennas

ARRL is now offering a kit to build a 49:1, 40m-10m end fed antenna with 250w rating. Wire length is typically about 64-66 feet, 66 feet included. I used a similar homebrew transformer last Field Day to make over 500 contacts on 3 bands. At good price, too!

Link: End-Fed Antenna Kit
Build Instructions: http://www.arrl.org/end-fed-half-wave-antenna-kit

Dennis - WU6X

Herb - KM6JBI

Thanks for the info, Dennis

~Herb

On Wed, May 4, 2022, 7:57 AM Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...> wrote:
ARRL is now offering a kit to build a 49:1, 40m-10m end fed antenna with 250w rating. Wire length is typically about 64-66 feet, 64 feet included. I used a similar homebrew transformer last Field Day to make over 500 contacts on 3 bands. At good price, too!

Link: End-Fed Antenna Kit

Dennis - WU6X

Jim - N6MED

Sooo simple and inexpensive to construct as Dennis' instructions, posted a couple years (?) ago, showed. I've built several for the price ARRL wants for theirs.

Aaron K6ABJ

I have the ARRL End-fed kit in its assembled form. The first SFARC member who steps forward desiring it can have it for the low cost of $0.00. This is a pay it forward offer; one good deed deserves another. You can pick it up at my place in Fair Oaks or at the Coffee and Donuts gathering.

Aaron, K6ABJ

Tim - KD6HOF

Hey Aaron,

I am willing to swap a voltage booster MFJ-4416b for it.

The Voltage booster has a feature where you can split the RF signal into it so it can boost on transmit only, however that feature doesn't work anymore but it still boosts voltage...

Interested?

Tim - Kd6HOF

Aaron K6ABJ

Hi Tim,

The antenna kit is now yours. You can hang onto the Voltage Booster. I am not desiring anything for the kit, other than a pledge that at some point down the road you do something nice for another ham.

73,

Aaron, K6ABJ