Topics

Antenna Analyzer

Gerry - WA6E

I need to use the club's antenna analyzer.  Whoever has it, if you are finished with it and coming to the meeting tonight, would you please bring it along?  If you're not done with it, my project is not critical and can wait.  Thanks.

Gerry
WA6E

Bob Brodovsky

Gerry,
If its in use, your welcome to use mine.
73,
Bob Brodovsky (K6UDA)
The Ham Radio Show Your Mother Warned You About
(916) 871-0726

On Sep 13, 2019, at 12:40 PM, Gerry - WA6E <gjbrent@...> wrote:

I need to use the club's antenna analyzer.  Whoever has it, if you are finished with it and coming to the meeting tonight, would you please bring it along?  If you're not done with it, my project is not critical and can wait.  Thanks.

Gerry
WA6E

Brian Gohl - AI6US

Hello Gerry - WA6E,

Phil - KM6NFS has loan of the club meter and is scheduled to return it at the club meeting tonight.

(916) 770-7751

On Fri, 13 Sep 2019 12:40:04 -0700, Gerry - WA6E <gjbrent@...> wrote:

I need to use the club's antenna analyzer. Whoever has it, if you are finished with it and coming to the meeting tonight, would you please bring it along? If you're not done with it, my project is not critical and can wait. Thanks.

Gerry
WA6E

Ken Crouse

If anyone is interested in purchasing a RigExpert analyzer, I have a strong recommendation for RigExpertUSA.com which is PNC Engineering in Carmichael (as opposed to one of the main typically used ham radio equipment vendors). Michael N6MQL is the main guy there and is great to work with - plus he’s local to the greater Sacramento region which isn’t an option we often have. Met with him a couple of times with questions and to pick up my analyzer to save shipping. He’s also a key member of the W6SFM club in Carmichael and the instructor for the CW class several of the W6EK members have taken. Very easy to reach via the number posted on their website or the website’s Contact page. He’ll gladly review the different models so you are getting the right one for your needs and go over pricing. With mine he also added a few things at no extra cost (connectors, case, etc.)

73, Ken K6KEC

(916) 220-0085