Another New General!!

Orion - AI6JB

Please help me in congratulating Smitty, K9CCO/AG, on passing his General Exam today!!

Smitty is a recent graduate of our General Class that finished up last week.  I can't wait to work you on HF.

Congratulations Smitty on a job well done!

Greg - KO6TH

Way to go Smitty!

Greg  KO6TH

Orion - AI6JB wrote:

Please help me in congratulating Smitty, K9CCO/AG, on passing his General Exam today!!

Smitty is a recent graduate of our General Class that finished up last week.  I can't wait to work you on HF.

Congratulations Smitty on a job well done!

Anders - K3REH

Congratulations Smitty!

Way to go! Great fun ahead!

// Anders, K3REH

Please help me in congratulating Smitty, K9CCO/AG, on passing his General Exam today!!

Smitty is a recent graduate of our General Class that finished up last week.  I can't wait to work you on HF.

Congratulations Smitty on a job well done!

Lisa - KC6SLE

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍!

On Nov 19, 2021, at 3:09 PM, Anders - K3REH <anders@...> wrote:

Congratulations Smitty!

Way to go! Great fun ahead!

// Anders, K3REH

Please help me in congratulating Smitty, K9CCO/AG, on passing his General Exam today!!

Smitty is a recent graduate of our General Class that finished up last week.  I can't wait to work you on HF.

Congratulations Smitty on a job well done!

Brian - AI6US

Congrats!!!!!!! Looking forward to working you on HF.

David McBrayer

Congratulations Smitty!!!

—Dave McBrayer  N6OJJ

On Nov 19, 2021, at 14:49, Orion - AI6JB <ojendres@...> wrote:

Please help me in congratulating Smitty, K9CCO/AG, on passing his General Exam today!!

Smitty is a recent graduate of our General Class that finished up last week.  I can't wait to work you on HF.

Congratulations Smitty on a job well done!

Dave McBrayer  N6OJJ
Auburn, CA

Gerry - WA6E

congrats, Smitty.

On 11/19/2021 2:49 PM, Orion - AI6JB wrote:
Please help me in congratulating Smitty, K9CCO/AG, on passing his General Exam today!!

Smitty is a recent graduate of our General Class that finished up last week.  I can't wait to work you on HF.

Congratulations Smitty on a job well done!

Gary - KB7QWC

Congrats Smitty!

   73,

   …Gary, KB7QWC

Please help me in congratulating Smitty, K9CCO/AG, on passing his General Exam today!!

Smitty is a recent graduate of our General Class that finished up last week.  I can't wait to work you on HF.

Congratulations Smitty on a job well done!

Frank - KN6GAA

Way to go! Congrats! Frank.