Anyone want to chip in a few $$$ for a club asset?

Gary - KC3PO

GMRS, 11m, a good scanner and wifi/ARDN… lots of possibilities!

de KC3PO

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 10:45 AM Jim - N6MED <n6medjim@...> wrote:
I'm willing to throw in some bucks. I think it would be a great club project with a particular view to outfitting it for emcom and field day. Regarding the former, with the wild land fires we're experiencing every year now, outfitted with GMRS and even 11M capabilities, it could be onehelluva public service asset to deploy in the area of communities affected by disasters.

I won't be surprised if it doesn't last long on the market so if the club's interested, we need to move quickly.

Jim - N6MED

I'm willing to throw in some bucks. I think it would be a great club project with a particular view to outfitting it for emcom and field day. Regarding the former, with the wild land fires we're experiencing every year now, outfitted with GMRS and even 11M capabilities, it could be onehelluva public service asset to deploy in the area of communities affected by disasters.

I won't be surprised if it doesn't last long on the market so if the club's interested, we need to move quickly.

Clyde Campbell

The ad says this trailer is 20 x10. If it is truly 10' wide is is an extra legal permit load subject to all sorts of rules and regulations.

Robert - KF6RCC

Wow - that is so neat.  I wonder if the club paid $5,000 and the company sold the trailer for $20,000 with a $15,000 donation, if that would be of interest?

On Jan 12, 2022, at 12:09 PM, Brian - AI6US <ai6us@...> wrote:

Brian - AI6US