NEW EXTRA!

Orion - AI6JB

Ding Ding Ding of the Bell!

We have a new extra in the Club!  Please join me and congratulating Rob, KM6YKX/AE, as our newest Extra Class Ham!!

Awesome job Rob.

Carl - WF6J

Congrats! Rob, KM6YKX/AE. De WF6J, Carl

On Apr 11, 2021, at 7:48 PM, Orion - AI6JB <ojendres@...> wrote:

Ding Ding Ding of the Bell!

We have a new extra in the Club!  Please join me and congratulating Rob, KM6YKX/AE, as our newest Extra Class Ham!!

Awesome job Rob.

A big congrats, Rob ... way to go. You will enjoy not having to worry where you are on the HF bands anymore!

KM6YKX - Rob Newburn

Thank you everyone (and especially Orion, Phil, and Jon for teaching the class)! Also, big thanks to Brian (my original Elmer).

Now I can keep learning how much I don't know!

Cheers, 73,

Rob - KM6YKX (yep, it's already updated in the FCC database)

Brian - AI6US

Congrats Rob! Way to go!

(916) 770-7751 cell

Thank you everyone (and especially Orion, Phil, and Jon for teaching the class)! Also, big thanks to Brian (my original Elmer).

Now I can keep learning how much I don't know!

Cheers, 73,

Rob - KM6YKX (yep, it's already updated in the FCC database)

Nathan - N5NDC

Congratulations, Rob!  Well done!

Jim - WA8MPA

Congrats Rob ! Remember you can now be an Elmer to other new hams and encourage them.
Jim
WA8MPA

Michele - WH7QC

Congratulations Rob! That's wonderful!

Aloha and 73!
Michele
WH7QC

Orion - AI6JB

DING, DING, DING goes the Bell!

We have another new Extra Class operator in the Club!!

Please join me in CONGRATULATING Phil, KM6NFS/AE, on passing his EXTRA Class exam!  Way to go Phil!!

Greg - KO6TH

CONGRATS, Phil!

Greg  KO6TH

Orion - AI6JB wrote:

DING, DING, DING goes the Bell!

We have another new Extra Class operator in the Club!!

Please join me in CONGRATULATING Phil, KM6NFS/AE, on passing his EXTRA Class exam!  Way to go Phil!!

Gerry - WA6E

Congrats Phil.  Now ask Orion to show you the secret "extra" handshake.

Gerry
WA6E

On 4/22/2021 3:27 PM, Orion - AI6JB wrote:
DING, DING, DING goes the Bell!

We have another new Extra Class operator in the Club!!

Please join me in CONGRATULATING Phil, KM6NFS/AE, on passing his EXTRA Class exam!  Way to go Phil!!

KM6YKX - Rob Newburn

Congratulations Phil!
Rob - KM6YKX

Phil - KM6NFS

Thanks all, for the congratulatory messages! And thanks to all my Elmers!

This weekend I realized that the value in this upgrade is more than just the increased band access. When I went to my radio's manual to see how to change its band edge settings, I started leafing through the pages, looking at other features. Those features now make a lot more sense to me! I opened the ARRL handbook and the ARRL antenna book. Again, I read the pages with new insight. The journey continues!

73
Phil KM6NFS

Michele - WH7QC

Congratulations Phil! That's awesome!
Michele
WH7QC

Michele - WH7QC

Congratulations Phil! That's awesome!
Michele
WH7QC

Orion - AI6JB

Ding Ding Ding! We have another graduate from the Winter Extra Class who earned their Extra Class rating!!

Please help me congratulate Marty Gunn, KM6MFI, on passing his Extra Class VE Exam!  Congratulation Marty!!  Well Done!

Stuart - W1SLC

Outstanding!! Congrats!

Gerry - WA6E

Congrats Marty.

Gerry
WA6E

On 5/19/2021 11:06 AM, Orion - AI6JB wrote:
Ding Ding Ding! We have another graduate from the Winter Extra Class who earned their Extra Class rating!!

Please help me congratulate Marty Gunn, KM6MFI, on passing his Extra Class VE Exam!  Congratulation Marty!!  Well Done!

Brian - AI6US

Congratulations Marty!
(916) 770-7751

On Wed, 19 May 2021 11:06:38 -0700, Orion - AI6JB <ojendres@...> wrote:

Ding Ding Ding! We have another graduate from the Winter Extra Class who earned their Extra Class rating!!

Please help me congratulate Marty Gunn, KM6MFI, on passing his Extra Class VE Exam!  Congratulation Marty!!  Well Done!

Carl - WF6J

Wat to go Marty! Can grads on the Extra de WF6J

On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 12:39 PM Brian - AI6US <ai6us@...> wrote:
Congratulations Marty!
(916) 770-7751