RDF simulator files

Phil - KM6NFS

Hi All, and especially the RDF group,

I've uploaded some GNU Radio Companion files to the "RDF Project Files / GRC Simulator" folder. This is part of the Raspberry Pi + RTLSDR based radio direction finder I'm working on. If you download and run it, you'll see a slider on the top which lets you adjust the phase between the received signal and the reference signal. At the bottom is a gauge showing the calculated bearing. The embedded python block that does the bearing calculation is titled "Phase Measurement". Its file is named epy_block_0_0.py. It's still kind of buggy, and there's a lot more to do. Any comments, questions, or ideas are welcome.

73,
Phil KM6NFS