Topics

ELMER NET - tonight at 7:30

Carl - WF6J

Hi!  ELMER Net, Thanks.

Lamer Net would be offensive and the audience is not consisting of Lemurs…

I tried to get a new keyboard and reading glasses, but they didn’t help my misspelling, so may
Need to get the Old Guy update version and type slowly  Hi!

73,
Carl, WF6J

On Feb 17, 2021, at 5:11 PM, Jef Allbright <jef@...> wrote:

Pretty sure Lemur is spelled with a U.  Or maybe you meant Lamer.  I don't know...

- Jef

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 5:04 PM carl.wf6j@... <carl.wf6j@...> wrote:
Hello all, it’s that time again: ELMER NET

See you all at 7:30

Winds blew down my antenna, but will have an alternate up by net :)

73,
Carl,
WF6J

Carl - WF6J

While on the Elmer Net topic… about time for me to “retire” and a new person take over the net…

How about it Jef, you need more on your plate Hi

Any Elmer Net takers out there?

73, Carl, WF6J

On Feb 17, 2021, at 6:24 PM, Carl Schultz <carl.wf6j@...> wrote:

I tried to get a new keyboard and reading glasses, but they didn’t help my misspelling, so may
Need to get the Old Guy update version and type slowly  Hi!

73,
Carl, WF6J

Jef - N5JEF

Would be fun but I can't add anything to my plate for the foreseeable future.

And if I forget that, my loving wife reminds me.

- Jef