FT 70DR #digital #repair

Rob - KM6YKX

Edited

reddit
178 votes and 31 comments so far on Reddit

[11:09 AM]

[11:09 AM]

Charles - W6SOM

I had recently gotten a FT-70, and this caught my interest. I contacted the maker at diyham.ru. Virtpil@... incase anyone wants their email to order one. It was $40 shipped via paypal. Arrived in a week to my door. Well made and working perfectly so far. I am using Samsung 3000mAh 18650 button top batteries. I will report back with battery life in a few days.

Charles - W6SOM

After 2 days and 18 hours of use the battery light was just an outline. It has not started blinking yet. So Samsung 30q 3000mAh 18650 last 18 hours use with 3 nets per day. I have some Sanyo 3450mAh coming since imb was out of the Samsungs. Great upgrade for the FT-70.