Topics

Call for Volunteers - CERA Enduro - Sunday, October 4 #volunteer

Michael - N6MRP

Hello All,

The Sierra Foothills Amateur Radio Club seeks volunteers to provide communications support for the California Endurance Riders Association's (CERA) Fool's Gold Enduro, on Sunday, October 4, in Eldorado National Forest east of Georgetown.

SFARC has provided comm support for CERA's Fool's Gold and Crazy Miner enduros for the past many years. We set up 2 meter stations around the course, with Net Control at Mace Mill. This is a great opportunity to use 2m mobile equipment with battery power in field conditions. New ham operators are especially invited to participate and get on the air.

The COVID-19 situation impacts this event. Participation is contingent upon volunteers agreeing to fully comply with the published COVID-19 protocols, which will be forthcoming. (The attached District 36 guidelines give an idea on the protocols. CERA will adjust them to be specific to the event.) A COVID-19 prescreen will be conducted prior to the event. Volunteers must sign a release to participate.

Those with any health concerns or reservations, please do not participate.

This should be a fun event! Please let me know if you are interested in participating.

73

Mike Perry N6MRP
Volunteer Events Coordinator, SFARC

Sal - K6SAL

Hello Mike, Im interested in helping out! K6SAL 209 610-7486

Jeff - KM6RGO

Hi Mike,
If there is room, please add me to the list.  I would love to help out.
Thanks!

Jeff, KM6RGO
916-849-0736

On Aug 18, 2020, at 7:13 AM, Sal - K6SAL <k6sal@...> wrote:

Hello Mike, Im interested in helping out! K6SAL 209 610-7486

Michael - K6ZUG

Hi Mike,

I'd love to help out also if there is still room.

Thanks!

Mike, K6ZUG

707-494-3281