Topics

Help with an HP - member's wife can't recall her password

carl.wf6j@gmail.com

Sending this out to see if anyone could help out Joe, KN6FH in Roseville with his computer password problem.

I only do Macs, so not much help.

Joe’s PC is broken so they just have the HP.  SO getting emails won’t work either his telephone is 916 765-3799.

I emailed Dennis, WU6X but Dennis and I have yet to talk.

Anyone think they could help Joe out?

Thanks,
Carl, WF6J

Greg D

Linux here, so not much help either, but what sort of password problem does he have?  It's a pretty broad topic...

Greg  KO6TH

Sending this out to see if anyone could help out Joe, KN6FH in Roseville with his computer password problem.

Joe’s PC is broken so they just have the HP.  SO getting emails won’t work either his telephone is 916 765-3799.

Thanks,
Carl, WF6J

Dennis - WU6X

I can break-in but not remotely ... takes a tool I have on CD.

Dennis

From: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io <sfarc@w6ek.groups.io> on behalf of Greg D <ko6th.greg@...>
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2020 3:46 PM
To: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io <sfarc@w6ek.groups.io>; carl.wf6j@... <carl.wf6j@...>
Subject: Re: [from W6EK Groups.io] Help with an HP - member's wife can't recall her password

Linux here, so not much help either, but what sort of password problem does he have?  It's a pretty broad topic...

Greg  KO6TH

Thanks,
Carl, WF6J

--
Dennis - WU6X