Topics

Help with an HP - member's wife can't recall her password

carl.wf6j@gmail.com

Sending this out to see if anyone could help out Joe, KN6FH in Roseville with his computer password problem.

I only do Macs, so not much help.

Joe’s PC is broken so they just have the HP.  SO getting emails won’t work either his telephone is 916 765-3799.

I emailed Dennis, WU6X but Dennis and I have yet to talk.

Anyone think they could help Joe out?

Thanks,
Carl, WF6J

Greg D

Linux here, so not much help either, but what sort of password problem does he have?  It's a pretty broad topic...

Greg  KO6TH

Sending this out to see if anyone could help out Joe, KN6FH in Roseville with his computer password problem.

I only do Macs, so not much help.

Joe’s PC is broken so they just have the HP.  SO getting emails won’t work either his telephone is 916 765-3799.

I emailed Dennis, WU6X but Dennis and I have yet to talk.

Anyone think they could help Joe out?

Thanks,
Carl, WF6J

Dennis - WU6X

I can break-in but not remotely ... takes a tool I have on CD.

Dennis