Jef,

Here is the link: http://www.arrowantennas.com/main/fhl.html

Bruce-K6BAA

On 8/4/2020 1:35 PM, Jef - N5JEF wrote:
Bruce -

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Can you say what loop that is and where it might be sold?

- Jef  N5JEF

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 12:48 PM Bruce Anderson <anderson51@...> wrote:
During some downtime, I've been playing with fox hunting using a Red Fox 144 ARDF transmitter and a Icom handheld receiver. I start tracking with a Yagi and then switch to a loop antenna with a attenuator. Just starting, but seems like it could be fun. Might put the transmitter on the YL's cat and see what happens.

Jef - N5JEF

Bruce -

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Can you say what loop that is and where it might be sold?

- Jef  N5JEF

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 12:48 PM Bruce Anderson <anderson51@...> wrote:
During some downtime, I've been playing with fox hunting using a Red Fox 144 ARDF transmitter and a Icom handheld receiver. I start tracking with a Yagi and then switch to a loop antenna with a attenuator. Just starting, but seems like it could be fun. Might put the transmitter on the YL's cat and see what happens.

Bruce Anderson