Topics

Field Day presentation from club meeting up on YouTube

Greg D

Hi folks,

I've finished the video of last Friday's SFARC "Tech-10" presentation by
Orion, AI6JB, on our club's plans for Field Day this year. Lots of good
info to get you deep into planning your participation in this year's
event. It's going to be one for the record books, regardless of your score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ObRgWbhjkc

In addition, don't forget that we have a live Q&A session immediately
after the Thursday Net (that would be tomorrow!), where your questions
can be get pondered and hopefully answered.

Field Day is a short 10 days away, .June 27th and 28th, running 24 hrs
beginning at 11am local time on the 27th.

I'll have the main presentation video on Antenna Modeling up soon, but
didn't want to hold up this one, given the time-sensitive nature of the
information presented.

Enjoy,

Greg KO6TH