Topics

CW Ops Newsletter #QST

I'm posting the latest copy of the CW Operators Club Newsletter, Solid Copy. This issue has some great articles, especially one on the "Attic Antenna Farm". This article should get some of you who "think" you live in a place that is antenna-challenging a different look at what is possible. Plus, the newsletter will give you an in-depth look at one of the premier clubs in our area who continue to perpetuate the love and skill of Morse Code transmission, training, and just plain fun.
It is a big file, so please download it before reading. I'll probably only leave it up for a couple weeks due to the file size and space limits on G.io. So, read and enjoy!