Topics

Make 146.520 Great Again #QST

Dennis - WU6X

These stickers are cool and this guy shipped immediately. I put one on the driver's side rear window so anyone passing while will know where I'm listening. Of course, you need a big, visible antenna on your mobile ham shack like I have?

CLICK HERE TO BUY ->
PayPal.me/N7XEA
🎁 The stickers are here! The time has come again where you can order these beauties for your car, truck, RV, shack or wherever.. The cost is $5.95 for 2 of these sent to you.. Postage included.. Addresses outside the USA will be accommodated but require additional shipping cost.. Order by following this link and BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IN THE PAYPAL NOTES PLEASE! That's the only reason for late delivery.