Topics

Club Log Live Stream #elmer

If you are a Club Log user, you may want to try feature I just found called Live Stream. The feature produces a "live map" of your contacts in the last 24 hours, by band and callsign, after an upload. To activate it in Club Log go to Settings/Live Stream. See my live stream at the link below:

https://clublog.org/livestream/wu6x

Dennis - WU6X

Peter - WB6POT

Thanks Dennis, neat feature I never noticed.
BTW: it's not only the last 24 hours, just the last 30 (or whatever number of contacts in your preference) being displayed.  The last time I uploaded to Clublog was two months ago and it is displaying my last 30 contacts.

Thanks for the tip.

Peter - WB6POT

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 7:12 AM Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

If you are a Club Log user, you may want to try feature I just found called Live Stream. The feature produces a "live map" of your contacts in the last 24 hours, by band and callsign, after an upload. To activate it in Club Log go to Settings/Live Stream. See my live stream at the link below:

https://clublog.org/livestream/wu6x

That is a cool feature and the map can be embedded on the QRZ page. Good incentive to frequently update the database. :)

(916) 770-7751 cell

From: Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...>
Date: 1/5/20 7:09 AM (GMT-08:00)

If you are a Club Log user, you may want to try feature I just found called Live Stream. The feature produces a "live map" of your contacts in the last 24 hours, by band and callsign. To activate it in Club Log go to Settings/Live Stream. See my live stream at the link below:

https://clublog.org/livestream/wu6x

oops... unable to add to QRZ page. Enabled mine:
https://clublog.org/livestream/AI6US