Topics

Wayne Burdick (Elecraft) Interview #QST

Dennis - WU6X

Of general interest, Wayne Burdick-N6KR was interviewed on QSO Today. For those that don't know, Wayne is the co-founder of Elecraft. His journey into ham radio is an interesting one, and something you may enjoy checking out.
Link: https://www.qsotoday.com/podcasts/n6kr

Alan - W6WN

Love Eric Guth's Podcasts! I'm a Subscriber and monthly donor to his efforts. Just wish I had more time to listen to them all. Even ones where the title wasn't that interesting to me held surprises.

Eric may not have realized it when he started these Podcasts, but he's becoming the Curator of everything Ham Radio. His interviews are helping to preserve these stories that otherwise might disappear forever.