Topics

ARRL Contest Eligibility List 2019 #contest

Dennis - WU6X

It's time again to update the Contest Eligibility list to be submitted to ARRL for the contest season (actually, I'm a month late). The list provides Sierra Foothills ARC the ability to compete in ARRL contests (and some others) as a "Club". This means as individual logs are uploaded, contacts are accumulated to produce a "club score". Note that at least three (3) logs must be submitted to qualify as a Club in any contest.

All eligible contests are listed here: http://contests.arrl.org/
Eligibility lists for all clubs are here: http://contest-clubs.arrl.org/viewlists.php

So, PLEASE CHECK THE ATTACHED LIST and advise if you want to be added (or removed). Your grid square is automatically calculated based on the "reference center" of the Club's grid square area, currently my QTH. Your QTH must be within a 175 mile radius of the reference center to qualify your participation with the Club.

Drop me an email at: wu6x at hotmail.com and I'll make changes to the list before upload.

PS: The remaining contests for this year are (and due dates for October contests):
Oct 19-20 International EME Contest  Logs due: 2359Z Dec 17
Oct 21-25 ARRL/LIMARC Fall School Club Roundup  Logs due: 2359Z Nov 9
Nov 2-4 November CW Sweepstakes  Logs due: 0259Z Nov 11
Nov 16-17 International EME Contest
Nov 16-18 November Phone Sweepstakes
Dec 6-8 160-Meter Contest
Dec 14-15 10-Meter Contest
Dec 22 Rookie Roundup - CW

Thank you Dennis for keeping us up to date!!

My info is good.

73

Orion Endres, AI6JB

1201 Wood Oak Court, Roseville, CA 95747-7383

(916) 788-8251 H \\ (916) 534-8251 C

What the heck does “73” mean?  73 is morse code short hand for “Best Regards” used by Ham radio operators.  It’s origin goes all the way back to the landline telegraph days.