Topics

Jennings Glass HV Capacitors for sale #forsale

Jeff - AK6OK

Good morning,

I have many of the Jennings variable high voltage glass and ceramic capacitors that I have recently purchased and most are for sale. These are great for building amps or antenna tuners. Let me know what you might be looking for!

Jeff AK6OK

916-205-2200

Jef - N5JEF

Jeff -

I might be interested in a vacuum variable cap with about 350pF and 15kV.

- Jef