Topics

Heads up - event this weekend - #contest #contest

Gary KC3PO

Yes folks, it's that time again - Walmart Parking Lots on the Air - I participated last year and it's a lot of fun. Even if you don't make a contact, it's fun to listen.

http://wmplota.org/

73 Gary KC3PO

Bob Brodovsky

Is that really a thing?
73,
Bob Brodovsky (K6UDA)
The K6UDA Radio Show on YouTube
Elmer with Attitude
(916) 871-0726

On Jul 4, 2019, at 10:56 AM, Gary KC3PO <kc3po@...> wrote:

Yes folks, it's that time again - Walmart Parking Lots on the Air - I participated last year and it's a lot of fun. Even if you don't make a contact, it's fun to listen.

http://wmplota.org/

73 Gary KC3PO

Gary - KC3PO

Yes it is.