Topics

Loomis Hamfest 2019 Wrap! #hamfest

Orion, AI6JB

Loomis Hamfest 2019 is a Wrap!

Weather was absolutely beautiful!  All but 4 drive-up stalls where filled!.  Several folks even stopped me to say this is their  favorite Hamfest!!

Thank you all for coming out to help put on the show!

Now's the time to do some housekeeping before we can say we are done with this year's event.

If you attended and took pictures, please upload your photos in the highest resolution possible to the Groups.io photo album.  We want to share with everyone who couldn't make it, all the fun we had.  We will also us this year's photos for promotions next year.

If you made any purchases on behalf of the Hamfest, please submit your Reimbursement Requests as soon as possible so we can get you paid.

And lastly, we want to hear what you thought of this year's event.  Please reply to AI6JB@... with what you liked about the Hamfest, what we should stop doing, and what we can do better for next year.  Do you have any suggestions on how we can make Loomis Hamfest 2020 the best?

Looking forward to hearing all your comments and suggestions.  Thank you!!