Topics

2019 Field Day Committee #antennas

Bob Brodovsky

Attention SFARC members - We are forming the 2019 Field Day Committee and looking for interested members. We already have some big ideas that can potentially make our FD experience a truly memorable one. Please let me know if you would like to be part of the core group. This is a great opportunity for new members and new hams to get to know the group and really learn about what Field Day is all about.

Bob - K6UDA

Al - WB6RUU

Sign me up Bob

On Feb 26, 2019, at 7:44 AM, Bob - K6UDA <k6udaradio@...> wrote:

Attention SFARC members - We are forming the 2019 Field Day Committee and looking for interested members. We already have some big ideas that can potentially make our FD experience a truly memorable one. Please let me know if you would like to be part of the core group. This is a great opportunity for new members and new hams to get to know the group and really learn about what Field Day is all about.

Bob - K6UDA

Bob Brodovsky

Done. Thanks for helping out.

Ken Crouse

Bob - Following up on our conversation yesterday afternoon, please add me to the Field Day volunteer roster. Most years I'm involved with WS100 so wanted to be involved this year since there isn't a conflict.

Ken K6KEC
(916) 220-0085
ken.crouse@...

Bob Brodovsky