From: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io <sfarc@w6ek.groups.io> on behalf of Jon KF6LMD <jonpthomasson@...>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 11:18 AM
To: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io
Subject: [from W6EK Groups.io] Strange Kmart Code #morsecode

I got this email today from Kmart, that appeared to have morse code in the headline, so naturally it peaked my interest. After further examination though, I think they may have a typo. Admittedly, I haven't practiced morse code in years, but instead of writing SALE it looks to me like it's SALI. Or maybe the extra dot at the end is supposed to be a period? Anyway, it got me to look at the email so I guess their marketing worked. Here's the title portion of the email: