Topics

9-Year Old Extra Class

I had a very nice QSO with Reagan in Idaho last week on 40m SSB on 7.156 ... a new Extra Class. Yes, I said Extra Class. Wow! If that doesn't shame some of you to upgrade I don't know what will. Also, click the link to her school on her QRZ site. The school and a teacher are really promoting the hobby.
Check out her QRZ page at www.qrz.com/db/kj7bbn

UPDATE: I just received a very cool QSL card from Raegan for our SSB QSO. Too cute!

And, I'm sorry to have inadvertently deleted the original post and everyone's comments while trying to attach her QSL card.
Dennis, WU6X