Topics

Winter Field Day 2019 Is This Weekend! #fieldday

Al - WB6RUU

I will be attending. I'll plan on flying but backup will be driving...Thanks and 73 Al

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 1:40 PM Orion, AI6JB <ojendres@...> wrote:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Winter Field Day is this weekend!  A few intrepid Sierra Foothills ARC Members are going to schlep their equipment up to the Georgetown Airport and setup a Field Day site under the W6EK callsign.  Everyone is invited to come on out.  Join us for the day or camp-out with us.  There is plenty of tent, RV, and airplane parking!

Did I say “airplane”?  Yes, that is correct, AIRPLANE!  All pilots are encouraged to fly-in.  All it will cost you is a tour of your aircraft.

Winter Field Day runs from 11 AM on Saturday to 11 AM on Sunday.  We have put together the attached information sheet with all the pertinent information about the event.  It is also saved HERE in the file section of the ClubContest subgroup.

To access the file you will need to be a member of the ClubContest subgroup.  To become a member, log on to Groups.io, click on the Subgroup tab on the left and select “ClubContest” subgroup.  If you have any trouble, please do not hesitate to ask.

To be a part of all this fun, all we ask is you RSVP by adding your name to the RSVP List or replying to this email.

We hope to see you all there for all the fun.  As of the time of this writing, the forecast is partly cloudy with a high of 62 degrees for both days and lows in the low 40’s.  We would be greedy to ask for better weather!!

See you all there!!

73

Brian, AI6US, and Orion, AI6JB

Brian Gohl - AI6US

Great! Looking forward to seeing you at WFD!

(916) 770-7751 cell