Topics

3-500Z tube 4 sale

Bob <wotbob01@...>

Hi all, I have an Eimac 3-500Z tube for sale. It has it's original box. The tube is not usable, it has a broken pin and probably a leak due to a small piece of glass chipped where the boken pig goes into the tube. It also has not been powered up for 20 years so very likely it's "gassy" The tube is for display only.
$25 for tube and it's box.
I may be able to make breakfast this Sat so I can possibly bring it.

73, Bob  WE6C

Bob <wotbob01@...>

Spoken for. 73, Bob  WE6C