Topics

W6EK 2018 CQP: Photos and Videos #contest

Alan Thompson

Edited

Many props to Bob and Karen for hosting us at their beautiful home. And special thanks to Karen for cooking everyone breakfast!

Here's a couple of videos and photos from Sunday:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v15itnuxtnylft3/2018-10-06%2010.01.48.mp4?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zz99f8xq2536bs9/2018-10-06%2010.00.57.mp4?dl=0

Best Regards,

Alan Thompson - W6LAN
enior Technician
El Dorado Networks

Dennis - WU6X

Very cool ... I suggest EVERYONE use headsets next time? Just saying ...
Dennis, WU6X

Many props to Bob and Karen for hosting us at their beautiful home. And special thanks to Karen for cooking everyone breakfast!

Here's a couple of videos and photos from Sunday:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v15itnuxtnylft3/2018-10-06%2010.01.48.mp4?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zz99f8xq2536bs9/2018-10-06%2010.00.57.mp4?dl=0

Best Regards,

Alan Thompson - W6LAN
enior Technician
El Dorado Networks

Alan Thompson

Yes, that was a "Lessons Learned" issue we all agreed upon afterwards. Next time, we'll bring plenty of headsets and Y splitters so each Operator and Logger can share the convo w/o the cross talk.

Unfortunately no one had the splitters or enough headsets.

--
Best Regards,

Alan Thompson - W6LAN
enior Technician