Donation to the Waddel Family fund

Carl Schultz <caschultzca@...>

Sure you all read the story about Ken Waddell 's tower fall and death.

Ken has a family of 5 and there have been some funding set up for them.

I'd like to make a motion to send $50 to the fund from SFARC.

Here is the link:  (there is a photo of Ken & Family.
https://www.gofundme.com/waddellfamily

73,
Carl, WF6J

KB6SQT - Sam

I second

Sam Frazier

Sam Frazier
Attorney at Law
Retired

Auburn, California
530 888-6500  cell

La Jolla, California
858-456-5822 cell

On Oct 11, 2018, at 11:38 PM, Carl Schultz <caschultzca@...> wrote:

Sure you all read the story about Ken Waddell 's tower fall and death.

Ken has a family of 5 and there have been some funding set up for them.

I'd like to make a motion to send $50 to the fund from SFARC.

Here is the link:  (there is a photo of Ken & Family.
https://www.gofundme.com/waddellfamily

73,
Carl, WF6J

Orion - AI6JB

Carl,

The appropriate place to make such a motion is at the General Meeting tonight.  I’ll watch for you when I call for new business.

73

Orion Endres, AI6JB

President

Sierra Foothills Amateur Radio Club

1201 Wood Oak Court, Roseville, CA 95747-7383

(916) 788-8251 H \\ (916) 534-8251 C

What the heck does “73” mean?  73 is morse code short hand for “Best Regards” used by Ham radio operators.  It’s origin goes all the way back to the landline telegraph days.