Topics

CFF Cycle for Life #volunteer

Orion, AI6JB

Great work everyone!  Thank you for volunteering your time and equipment to a very important cause.  And also thank you for showing off the best of Amateur Radio!!

73

Orion Endres, AI6JB

President

Sierra Foothills Amateur Radio Club

1201 Wood Oak Court, Roseville, CA 95747-7383

(916) 788-8251 H \\ (916) 534-8251 C

What the heck does “73” mean?  73 is morse code short hand for “Best Regards” used by Ham radio operators.  It’s origin goes all the way back to the landline telegraph days.